There isn’t one perfect way to enjoy Serra x Woodblock Chocolate. And not just because every flavor features its own milk-to-dark chocolate and CBD-to-THC ratio.
We encourage a sense of adventure when it comes to finding your favorite highs across the different flavors and cannabis doses. But with such simple, pure, and high quality ingredients, your experimentation doesn’t have to end there. Here are a couple of ways to get creative with your cannabis chocolate — no commercial kitchen required. One microwave-based recipe for easy chocolate covered strawberries, and one gourmet pot brownie recipe that puts a modern, more controlled spin on the classic edible.
Bring one of these to your friend’s white elephant potluck, and take care of both the gift and the side dish all in one.
~2.5 – 3 mg THC each
- 1 large Serra x Woodblock Chocolate bar (10 squares), coarsely chopped
- 45 g of non-infused chocolate, coarsely chopped (or a 2nd Serra x Woodblock Chocolate Bar for a higher dose)
- 45 g of non-infused chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ⅛ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp fine salt
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in double boiler and stir together the Serra x Woodblock Chocolate with the coarsely chopped non-infused chocolate until melted.
- Gradually whisk in cocoa powder.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Gradually add sugar, whisking until incorporated. (Grainy is good).
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then add vanilla and salt, whisking until the batter pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Use a spatula to fold the flour into the mixture.
- Stir in the remaining 45g of finely chopped non-infused chocolate.
- Pour the batter into a parchment lined & lightly buttered 8‑inch square pan, and bake until the top looks dry and crackly; interior is moist but not raw. (about 25 – 35 minutes).
- Let cool and cut into 2” squares.
Makes 16 brownies containing about 2.8 mg THC each.
Take your brownies to a whole new, customized level by sprinkling cocoa nibs, nuts, orange zest, or chili flakes on top.
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- 1 small bar of your favorite Serra x Woodblock Chocolate bar (or 4 squares of a large bar)
- 1 tsp unrefined coconut oil
- Start by washing and drying strawberries.
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil in one bowl.
- Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between to prevent chocolate from burning.
- Once melted, drizzle over or dip strawberries, then let cool on wax paper or a plate.
Share with a friend or savor every bite for yourself.